Welcome to the KIT Computer Graphics Group!
- September 17, 2018: Our papers Geometry-Aware Metropolis Light Transport and Selective guided sampling with complete light transport paths have been accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2018.
- September 3, 2018: The courses of the winter term 18/19 are online.
- July 4, 2018: The 29th Eurographics Symposium on Rendering was successfully carried out 2-4 July 2018 in Karlsruhe.
- June 25, 2018: Our paper Gradient Estimation for Real-Time Adaptive Temporal Filtering has been accepted to HPG 2018.
- June 5, 2018: Our Paper Reweighting Firefly Samples for Improved Finite-Sample Monte Carlo Estimates was accepted to Computer Graphics Forum and invited for presentation at EGSR 2018.
- February 19, 2018: Our paper Inspection Planning for Optimized Coverage of Geometrically Complex Surfaces has been accepted to IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 and IoT 2018.