Welcome to the KIT Computer Graphics Group!
- October 20, 2017: The 29th Eurographics Symposium on Rendering will take place 2-4 July 2018 in Karlsruhe.
- September 17, 2017: Our paper Microfacet-Based Normal Mapping for Robust Monte Carlo Path Tracing has been accepted at SIGGRAPH Asia 2017.
- September 13, 2017: Registration for our practical courses in the winter semester starts today at 5 pm.
- June 19, 2017: Our paper Spatiotemporal Variance-Guided Filtering: Real-Time Reconstruction for Path-Traced Global Illumination has been accepted at High Performance Graphics 2017.
- June 8, 2017: Our paper Local quasi-Monte Carlo Exploration has been accepted at Eurographics Symposium on Rendering 2017.
- June 7, 2017: Our paper Line Integration for Rendering Heterogeneous Emissive Volumes has been accepted at Eurographics Symposium on Rendering 2017.
- January 24, 2017: Our paper Multiple Vertex Next Event Estimation has been accepted to Eurographics 2017.
- January 9, 2017: The extended version of our paper Memory-Efficient On-The-Fly Voxelization and Rendering of Particle Data has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.