Welcome to the KIT Computer Graphics Group!
- January 24, 2017: Our paper Multiple Vertex Next Event Estimation has been accepted to Eurographics 2017.
- January 9, 2017: The extended version of our paper Memory-Efficient On-The-Fly Voxelization and Rendering of Particle Data has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.
- December 23, 2016: Our paper Probabilistic Surface Inference for Industrial Inspection Planning was accepted to IEEE WACV 2017.
- October 17, 2016: Our winter semester courses start this week!
- October 12, 2016: Our paper An Interactive Information Visualization Approach to Physically-Based Rendering won the best paper award at the Vision, Modeling, and Visualization (VMV) conference 2016 in Bayreuth, Germany.