Welcome to the KIT Computer Graphics Group!
- June 12, 2019: Our paper Wide Gamut Spectral Upsampling with Fluorescence was presented at EGSR 2019.
- June 3, 2019: Our paper Hybrid Online Autotuning for Parallel Raytracing received the best paper at EGPGV 2019.
- June 3, 2019: Our paper Using Moments to Represent Bounded Signals for Spectral Rendering will be presented at SIGGRAPH 2019.
- April 28, 2019: Our paper Sampling Projected Spherical Caps in Real Time will be presented at i3D 2019.
- March 1, 2019: The courses of the summer term 2019 are online.
- September 17, 2018: Our papers Geometry-Aware Metropolis Light Transport and Selective guided sampling with complete light transport paths have been accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2018.
- July 4, 2018: The 29th Eurographics Symposium on Rendering was successfully carried out 2-4 July 2018 in Karlsruhe.
- June 25, 2018: Our paper Gradient Estimation for Real-Time Adaptive Temporal Filtering has been accepted to HPG 2018.
- June 5, 2018: Our Paper Reweighting Firefly Samples for Improved Finite-Sample Monte Carlo Estimates was accepted to Computer Graphics Forum and invited for presentation at EGSR 2018.
- February 19, 2018: Our paper Inspection Planning for Optimized Coverage of Geometrically Complex Surfaces has been accepted to IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 and IoT 2018.